LAST UPDATED January 28, 2022
INFORMATION CATALYTIC IP, INC. MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Catalytic IP, Inc collects information in the following ways:Catalytic IP, Inc collects information in the following ways:
- Information You Provide. We collect the information you directly provide to Catalytic when you visit our websites or register for and/or use the Catalytic Services.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We collect information related to your usage of the Catalytic Services and the devices you use to access those Catalytic Services.
- Information We Collect from Other Sources. We collect information from third parties where you have provided us with access to information from those third parties.
In some situations, you can decline to provide information to Catalytic when asked for it. If you decline to provide information where Catalytic requires such information to operate the Catalytic Services and fulfill our obligations, you may not be able to use the applicable Catalytic Service(s). Situations where this may occur include:
- Where Catalytic asks you to provide personal information to be able to add features or services to an existing account at your request;
- Where Catalytic asks you to provide personal information to create an account; or
- Where a third-party application on Catalytic asks you to provide information to use their feature or service.
There may be situations where you do not have the ability to decline to provide information. This includes where Catalytic automatically collects personal information through your use of Catalytic Services. For any questions about providing us with your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
We collect the information needed to provide Catalyticds.com visitors with the information, products, and services that Site visitors request and to update, promote, and distribute our products and services as they evolve. We collect the following information:
- Correspondence Received Through the Catalyticds.com Site or Email: If you correspond with us via email or through other communication channels we may make available on or through the Site, we may retain such correspondence and any information (including personally-identifiable information) contained therein (including, but not limited to, your name and or your email address). Since we cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of information that you provide to us in an email that may travel over public networks, we recommend that you do not include information that you would consider to be confidential in an email that you send to us.
- Web Analytics: We also maintain standard web logs for analytics purposes that record data about all visitors who use this Site. When you use our Site, we may employ pixel tags (also known as clear gifs or web beacons) and cookies, which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. No personally identifiable information from your account is collected using these pixel tags. In addition, we may also use pixel tags in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make Catalytic Data Science better for our users. These logs may contain:
- The domains from which you accessed the Site
- The type of browser and operating system you use
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- The date and time you visited the Site
- The pages you viewed on this Site
- The address of the website you linked to the Site from
- We use the web log information to help us design our Site, to identify popular features, and to make the Site more useful for our visitors.
Web logsare recorded in sequential files, and we do not try to identify individuals from web logsor use web logsto gather information about individuals. However, we may use web logs to identify any person attempting to break into or damage the Site, and we may share web log information with law enforcement agencies if we believe that we have evidence of a violation of computer security or related laws.
- Customer or Visitor Requests for Information: If you ask a question or make a request through this
web siteor email, we may store your message and our response for a period of time. We may use the information that we collect from your correspondences to respond to your inquiry and/or tonotify you of various products and services, events, news or other Catalytic Data Science-related opportunities or those of our partners. Email addresses and other contact information is never sold, given, or otherwise shared or disclosed to third parties except as expressly set forth herein. We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your personal information. You may change your email preferences relating to promotional communications emails from us by following the instructions at the bottom of those emails. Opt-out requests will not apply to transactional service communications including, but not limited to, messages about your registration.
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONPROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Catalytic is committed to securing your personal information. We take appropriate technological and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Catalytic complies with applicable data protection, privacy, and security breach notification laws.Some of the ways in which Catalytic protects your personal information include:
- We encrypt your Content when it is stored at rest in our data centers
- We protect sensitive information with encryption during transmission over the public Internet
- We keep the servers on which personal information is stored in a controlled environment with limited access
- We maintain a wide variety of compliance and security programs
ACCESS, CORRECTION, DELETION AND DATA INTEGRITY
DISCLOSURE AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell or lease personal information about visitors to this Site. We do not use or disclose personal information obtained through this Site except as expressly described in this policy. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may reveal personally identifiable information about you to third-parties if: (a) the information is provided to comply with the law, enforce an agreement we have with you, or to protect our rights, property or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of our employees or others; or (b) the information is provided to our agents, vendors, or service providers who perform functions on our behalf as described below.
We may disclose personal information to any person performing audit, legal, operational, or other services for us. Whenever possible, we will require any recipient of personal information for these purposes to agree in writing to use the information only for the purpose for which it was disclosed and to destroy or return it when no longer needed for that purpose. We may disclose personal information when required to do so by a subpoena, court order, or search warrant. Except when deemed by us to be infeasible, we will notify the individual of a subpoena, court order, or search warrant for the individual information, by e-mail using the e-mail address (if any) that the individual provided to us.
We may disclose personal information, as we deem appropriate, to protect the safety of an individual or for an investigation related to public safety or to report an activity that appears to be in violation of law. We may disclose personal information to protect the security and reliability of this
Catalytic IP, Inc. is not a health plan, health care provider, or health care clearinghouse as defined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and its related regulations set forth in Parts 160, 162, and 164 of Title 45 of the Code of Federal Regulations (collectively, “HIPAA”) and Catalytic IP, Inc. is not acting on behalf of a one of those entities as the operator of the Site.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Catalytic Ip Inc, 5 Hills End Lane, Weston, CT 06883, United States of America if you:
- Have questions about this Privacy Notice;
- Would like to contact Catalytic’s Data Protection Officer;
- Wish to make a complaint or have a concern about our handling of your personal information; or
- Want to report a possible breach of privacy laws.
Catalytic IP, Inc will respond to your inquiry within 30 days.
Contact Our Sales Team
Fill out the form below
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or Schedule a Demo