last updated May 24, 2018
Information Catalytic IP, Inc. May Collect From You
We collect the information needed to provide Catalyticds.com visitors with the information, products, and services that Site visitors request and to update, promote, and distribute our products and services as they evolve. We collect the following information:
- Correspondence Received Through the Catalyticds.com Site or Email: If you correspond with us via email or through other communication channels we may make available on or through the Site, we may retain such correspondence and any information (including personally-identifiable information) contained therein (including, but not limited to, your name and or your email address). Since we cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of information that you provide to us in an email that may travel over public networks, we recommend that you do not include information that you would consider to be confidential in an email that you send to us.
- Web Analytics: We also maintain standard web logs for analytics purposes that record data about all visitors who use this Site. When you use our Site, we may employ pixel tags (also known as clear gifs or web beacons) and cookies, which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. No personally identifiable information from your account is collected using these pixel tags. In addition, we may also use pixel tags in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make Catalytic Data Science better for our users. These logs may contain:
- The domains from which you accessed the Site
- The type of browser and operating system you use
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- The date and time you visited the Site
- The pages you viewed on this Site
- The address of the website you linked to the Site from
- We use the web log information to help us design our Site, to identify popular features, and to make the Site more useful for our visitors.
Web logsare recorded in sequential files, and we do not try to identify individuals from web logsor use web logsto gather information about individuals. However, we may use web logs to identify any person attempting to break into or damage the Site, and we may share web log information with law enforcement agencies if we believe that we have evidence of a violation of computer security or related laws.
- Customer or Visitor Requests for Information: If you ask a question or make a request through this
web siteor email, we may store your message and our response for a period of time. We may use the information that we collect from your correspondences to respond to your inquiry and/or tonotify you of various products and services, events, news or other Catalytic Data Science-related opportunities or those of our partners. Email addresses and other contact information is never sold, given, or otherwise shared or disclosed to third parties except as expressly set forth herein. We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your personal information. You may change your email preferences relating to promotional communications emails from us by following the instructions at the bottom of those emails. Opt-out requests will not apply to transactional service communications including, but not limited to, messages about your registration.
Access, Correction, Deletion and Data Integrity
Disclosure and Use of Personal Information
We do not sell or lease personal information about visitors to this Site. We do not use or disclose personal information obtained through this Site except as expressly described in this policy. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may reveal personally identifiable information about you to third-parties if: (a) the information is provided to comply with the law, enforce an agreement we have with you, or to protect our rights, property or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of our employees or others; or (b) the information is provided to our agents, vendors, or service providers who perform functions on our behalf as described below.
We may disclose personal information to any person performing audit, legal, operational, or other services for us. Whenever possible, we will require any recipient of personal information for these purposes to agree in writing to use the information only for the purpose for which it was disclosed and to destroy or return it when no longer needed for that purpose. We may disclose personal information when required to do so by a subpoena, court order, or search warrant. Except when deemed by us to be infeasible, we will notify the individual of a subpoena, court order, or search warrant for the individual information, by e-mail using the e-mail address (if any) that the individual provided to us.
We may disclose personal information, as we deem appropriate, to protect the safety of an individual or for an investigation related to public safety or to report an activity that appears to be in violation of law. We may disclose personal information to protect the security and reliability of this
Catalytic IP, Inc. is not a health plan, health care provider, or health care clearinghouse as defined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and its related regulations set forth in Parts 160, 162, and 164 of Title 45 of the Code of Federal Regulations (collectively, “HIPAA”) and Catalytic IP, Inc. is not acting on behalf of a one of those entities as the operator of the Site.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com.